Embed community Slack threads on your website
Rescue valuable knowledge from Slack before it disappears into the abyss forever.
Embed community threads on specific pages of your docs or website with Q&A.js - specifically designed for large Slack communities where user volume makes it cost-prohibitive to use a paid plan (with unlimited message history).
- Import conversations from the latest 50 threads from a specified Slack channel
- Set a subject to summarize the thread
- Q&A.js: Choose a URL where the thread should be displayed
On the roadmap
- Privacy settings for imported posts
- Push specific threads to Squeak! from within Slack
- Auto-populate known URLs when specifying thread’s path
- Support multiple URLs for a thread
- Edit message support
- Choose which replies to import
We have no plans to charge for this product.
How it works
Here's how to import a Slack thread into Squeak! for safekeeping forever.
Set up your source channel from Slack
Visit the Import Slack threads tab in the Squeak! admin and select threads to import
If you’re using Q&A.js, set a subject and relative path where the question should appear on your site